Desert Valley Hospital received an unprecedented "accreditation with
commendation" in its first year of operation from Joint Commission
of Accreditation of Hospitals (JACHO).
PacifiCare’s Quality INDEX survey conducted in 2004 ranked the hospital
on the top of the Top 10 Hospitals in California, surpassing Loma Linda,
Eisenhower and Hoag Memorial Hospitals.
Desert Valley Hospital has been awarded the Top 100 Hospitals® in the
Nation five times by
Thomson Reuters, which places Desert Valley Hospital in an elite group of hospitals who
have received this award in the category of small community hospitals.
American Osteopathic Association gave Desert Valley Hospital the highest
marks of any hospital in California for quality patient care with a 99.4%
score of achievable standards.
• Hospital is fully accredited by HFAP/ AOA
• Laboratory Services are fully accredited by the College of American
• Imaging services accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR)
• Patient Safety Excellence Award from NRC Picker 2011
• Becker’s Hospital Review “Best Community Hospitals”
• US News & World Report ranks DVH #4 in the Inland Empire region
in their “Best Hospitals” issue, metro area rankings 2011,
and ranked #3 in the Inland Empire region in 2012.