Desert Valley Hospital is highly committed to the health, wellness and special healthcare needs of our senior community. Our treatment protocols are designed to help seniors, caregivers and medical professionals deal with changes due to aging through diagnosis and management of geriatric syndromes, information, referral, and support services.
Senior Preferred Club
The Senior Preferred Club was founded to help seniors make the most of their healthcare resources. Senior Preferred Club is free and seniors will enjoy savings and advantages exclusive only to members.
- Access to a large panel of primary care and specialty physicians
- FREE Annual Health Checkup
- Free Screenings: Cholesterol Screening, Colorectal (Colon) Cancer Screening, Annual Flu Shots
- Prescription Discount at all Network Pharmacies for cash prescriptions
- Variety of Health Education classes
- Senior Preferred Club VIP Parking
- Visit or contact the Senior Wellness Center to learn more about exciting programs, activities, and events offered to our members:
- 19181 Town Center Drive, Apple Valley, CA 92308
- Or call (760) 961-8363
Members will receive:
- Senior Preferred Club Membership Card: With this card, seniors can take advantage of discounts offered in cafeteria, gift shop, coffee bar and prescriptions
- Senior Preferred Club VIP Parking Pass: Senior Preferred Club member VIP parking spots are available in the front of both Desert Valley Hospital and Desert Valley Medical Group Clinic locations including offices in Victorville, Hesperia and Adelanto. Please place the pass on your dashboard.
- Senior Preferred Club Vaccination Record Card: Please present this card to your physicians to have updated for your records.
- We request you to contact us with any questions or feedback about this program. The phone number to contact us is (760) 241-8000 Ext: 8568.
Health Plans for seniors
Following health plans are currently accepted for our senior patients.
- Aetna Medicare Select
- Health Net Gold Select, Healthy Heart I, & Amber II
- Inter Valley Health Plan Service to Seniors
- Blue Shield 65 Plus
For any questions about senior health plans, please contact our Patient Relations department at (760) 241-8000 Ext: 8568.