- Desert Valley Hospital received an unprecedented "accreditation with
commendation" in its first year of operation from Joint Commission
of Accreditation of Hospitals (JACHO).
- PacifiCare’s Quality INDEX survey conducted in 2004 ranked the hospital
on the top of the Top 10 Hospitals in California, surpassing Loma Linda,
Eisenhower and Hoag Memorial Hospitals.
Desert Valley Hospital has been awarded the Top 100 Hospitals® in the
Nation five times by
Thomson Reuters, which places Desert Valley Hospital in an elite group of hospitals who
have received this award in the category of small community hospitals.
- American Osteopathic Association gave Desert Valley Hospital the highest
marks of any hospital in California for quality patient care with a 99.4%
score of achievable standards.
- Hospital is fully accredited by HFAP/ AOA
- Laboratory Services are fully accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Imaging services accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Patient Safety Excellence Award from NRC Picker 2011
- Becker’s Hospital Review “Best Community Hospitals” award, 2010
- US News & World Report ranks DVH #4 in the Inland Empire region in
their “Best Hospitals” issue, metro area rankings 2011, and
ranked #3 in the Inland Empire region in 2012.
Labor & Delivery
Recipient of the Healthgrades 2017 Labor and Delivery Excellence Award™
-Recognized by Healthgrades in 2017 for Superior Performance in Labor and Delivery
-Among the Top 10% of Hospitals Evaluated for Labor and Delivery in 2017
Five-Star Recipient for Vaginal Delivery in 2017
Five-Star Recipient for C-Section Delivery in 2017
Recipient of the Healthgrades 2017 Gynecologic Surgery Excellence Award™
-Recognized by Healthgrades in 2017 for Superior Performance in Gynecologic Surgery
-Among the Top 10% of Hospitals Evaluated for Gynecologic